Big businesses use big law firms, but SMEs are often left adrift, with nobody to advise them. Our philosophy is to help you get the legalities right from the beginning, so you donít have to spend thousands
of pounds resolving disputes later.
Small Business Advice and Legal ServicesAnybody starting a business can expect to encounter most, if not all of the following at some time or another:
- Commercial Contracts
- Partnership Agreements
- Distribution Agreements
- Agency Agreements
- Information Technology Contracts
- Standard Terms and Conditions
- Computer Contracts or other similar types of contracts.
You may also come up against:
- Commercial Property Disputes
- Insurance Disputes such as Buildings and Property
- Premises Leases
- Contractual, Partnership & Company issues
- Shareholders Disputes
- Commercial Debt Collection or other similar disputes.
You may need us to prepare documentation in relation to the Formation of Companies or Partnerships (Limited or otherwise), SME Acquisitions and Disposals, Management Buy-Outs, Mergers and De-Mergers, Joint Ventures.
- 1 - Buying and Selling Property
- 2 - Shared Ownership Properties
- 3 - Commercial Property
- 4 - Buying at Auction
- 5 - Remortgages & Transfers of Equity
- 6 - Equity Release Matters
- 7 - Family & Matrimonial Matters
- 8 - Wills
- 9 - Probate
- 10 - Company Commercial
- 11 - Civil Litigation
- 12 - Compromise Agreements
- 13 - Employment
- 14 - Landlord and Tenant
- 15 - Powers of Attorney and Deeds
- 16 - Administration of Oaths
We have experience in all of these matters and can guide you through them clearly and efficiently and within your budget.
For more information regarding Company Commercial matters, please call our Specialists, Kelly Cirillo by emailing her at Kelly@p-llp.net.