We specialise in Commercial Property transactions and are able to deal with the complexities of commercial property with ease. We appreciate the importance of making sure all of your concerns are dealt with as we understand that this is your livelihood.
Property Law Solicitors
We at Preuveneers promise to ensure your interest are looked after and that your transaction is not unnecessarily delayed.
We are able to act for you, if you are a Landlord, Tenant, Assignor or Assignee, in any given scenario as property law solicitors.
You can instruct us to deal with:
- The Sale or Purchase of a Commercial Property or an Existing Business
- Drafting or Approving Commercial Leases
- Drafting or Approving Rent Deposit Deeds
- Drafting of Approving Licenses’ to Assign
- Renewing a Protected Lease under the Landlord & Tenant ACT 1954 provisions
- Dealing with Rent Review Matters
- Dealing with Authorised Guarantee Agreements
- Dealing with Schedules of Dilapidations
- Dealing Repossession Orders under Sections 8 and 21 Landlord & Tenant ACT 1954
- And much more…
We are able to advise potential clients in the confidence of our offices and will provide a tailored made service to each client. We understand the commerciality of ensuring a swift turnaround with your commercial transaction, as at the end of the day, time is money.
To discuss your Commercial Property matter or if you require further information. Please contact Alice Ogeh on 020 8646 4885 or email her at Alice@p-llp.net.