Preuveneers LLP Complaints Policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
Our complaints procedure
If you have a complaint, contact us with the details.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. Sometimes it is necessary to seek further information to understand the complaint. This is not intended to detract from the complaint but to ensure that the person reviewing your matter fully understands your concerns. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 7 days of us receiving your complaint.
- We will record your compliant in our central register and open a separate file for your complaint. We will do this within a day of receiving your complaint.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps:
- We will pass your complaint to Kelly Cirillo, our Client Care partner, within three days.
- She will ask the member of staff who acted for you to reply to your complaint within five days.
- She will then examine their reply and the information in your complaint file, and if necessary she may also speak to the fee earner. This will take up to three days from receiving their reply and the file.
- Another partner of the firm will review Kelly’s decision within ten days.